Saturday, May 15, 2010

Giant Plumes of Oil Found Under Gulf of Mexico - NYTimes.com

Giant Plumes of Oil Found Under Gulf of Mexico - NYTimes.com

As we recall Jim Morrison’s "prophecy":

“What have we done to the Earth?
What have we done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her,
stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn,
and tied her with fences and dragged her down.”

As much as I fear "the end", my end, I am glad I will not be around when it really gets bad....

3 comments:

  1. What we have to do is focus on the good and what we are grateful for. The more we do this the more we will improve our earth as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wringing my hands over this disaster... it's just so awful. I feel sorry for all the animals, who had no part in creating the mess the world is in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oil spill in the Gulf is really disturbing and tragic. It's so terrible! Even more reason to look at alternative energy sources.

    ReplyDelete